Friday, February 27, 2009

Mojo75 - Birthday Sweet Stems


Here is my try at Julee's fabulous Mojo Monday sketch #75.  I remember doing some of the very 1st ones last year.  Julee always stretches my Mojo!  I like how this card came together, even though these bright and bold colours are not really the first that I reach for, but I did want a little drama, so...
I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but the black flowers on it are embossed.  The paper comes like that!  I am such a paper geek ;)  The scalloped edges are from the MS punch, I had to fight a little going through the SU black cs because it is so dense.  I managed to succeed by inching along the edge, a couple of scallops at a time.  Going through the top dp was not a problem.  Thanks for taking a peek, 
ch{{rs,
Chriss
              k recipe for this card  k
stamps       - SU sweet stems, retired sentiment
paper             - SEI "black orchid" paper pack, SU turquoise, black
accessories     - CB folder swiss dots, spellbinders nestabilities square dies, brads, MS scallop edge                          punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)