Monday, March 2, 2009

Sparkly berry happy birthday


















Here is my interpretation for Jen del Muro's SFYTT.  Click on the link to the right for more details on her blog i{heart}tostamp. She is having a little contest! I had a lot of fun making variations of this birthday bird.  I am loving this Urban Prarie from BG, so cheery and fun.  I stamped the bird from SU! "a little birdie told me" set right onto the dp and cut out.  The background green from Bazzil was put through the floral fantasy CB folder.  Love, love, love the ferns in this folder!  The flower is a prima paired with a CB die flower that I used some of the same dp and the center of the flower is also cut out from the dp.  I guess you can tell that I really do love this BG Urban Prarie ;)  I am starting to be more comfortable in selecting /making embellishments for my cards and at the last minute, I decided that the berries needed a little something, so...I reached for some MS glitter.  I like the way the card turned out.  Let me know what you think and big thanks to you for taking a p{{k!
Ch{{rs,
Chriss 




Here is a close-up of the flower and glittered berries.

recipe for this card:
paper        - Bazzil textured, BG Urban Prarie
stamps      - SU a little birdie told me, it's your bd
accessories- MM brads, CB flower die & FF folder,                     MS glitter

1 comment:

  1. I love the bird images. Glad I got to see these IRKL. They are beautiful. Veee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)