Friday, February 12, 2016

PS (Petals & Scribbles)



Happy Friday!
It is a gorgeous day here today with unusually high temps in the 80's and that gets me thinking of Spring clothing.  It just so happens that the latest Nordstrom catalogue arrived earlier in the week and I spied this darling little dress that I thought would be a perfect inspiration for my PTI challenge where we are asked to create a card from a piece of clothing in our closet or an online retailer!
 Here is my finished card with a pic below of the inspiration piece.

 I used the Circle Scribbles, 
two leaves from Beautiful Blooms II and one of the Keep it Simple sentiments from the Happy Birthday set. This was a blast to make and it really did not take me more than 30 minutes!  
I used Winsor & Newton professional Quinacridone Magenta to paint over the Scribbles.
EASY PEASY!
I love how it turned out :)

Happy Week-end!


















I am also adding this to the 30 Day Coloring challenge


7 comments:

  1. Great card, love the layout and your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a brilliant take on your photo! Terrific card and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your creation, and the dress! OH how pretty!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well done! Did you see you won an OCC at Joni's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gorgeous, Chriss ... what a stunning card! The dress is so pretty ... and I love your card sooooo much more! Pinning for CASEing, mon amie! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the combination of the soft dreaminess of the flowers and the graphic petals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)