Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Another 30 Day Coloring challenge card



Just a quick post this morning for Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  
I heat embossed some of these butterflies last week and decided to make some card fronts to place them on.  I used the Hero Arts background stamp, again, and just added some splatters and edged the left hand side with a strip of PP.  I adhered a torn vellum panel with a platinum embossed SSS sentiment with some silver metallic machine stitching.  The butterfly was coloured with Copic markers and origin of the butterfly stamp...
K and Co....I think!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Chriss ... another stunner! This is beautiful ... love how you left the background uncoloured save for the splatters ... and that butterfly over the delicate vellum ... simply lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)