Sunday, August 9, 2015

Platinum Friendship

Friends...
They definitely are golden, and team at Time Out challenges has issued the

I decided to make mine a platinum card :)  I started with a SU background stamp, "stitched" that I heat embossed with Ranger platinum EP.  Both the sentiments (Paper Smooches hello and SU wonderful friend) were stamped in Versamark ink and then heat embossed with some amethyst pearl EP from Stampendous on a strip of vellum.

My flower was made with some leftover yarn from a shawl that I made a couple of years ago and she is one of my favourites :)  this loopy flower is quite the star companion to the sentiments and her layered die cut leaves, so I will be also sending this over to Virginia's View challenge #17 where the embellishment is the star!
Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday is looking for die cutting (my leaves)


Thanks for stopping in and I hope that your weekend has been a super one!
Chriss

7 comments:

  1. your twine flower really is the star here. Fabulous and thanks for sharing with TO x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant, I just love the background you created. I adore silver on grey, its so stylish and a great backdrop for embellishments, especially that spectacular flower! Beautiful colour combo too. So very happy you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss!!!! Oh my goodness this is spectacular! LOve the bg and your loopy flower makes me have a very big loopy smile! Gorgeous! Please remind every visitor to 'embiggin' -to coin a J.E. phrase- this detail should not be missed!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the platinum colour and teamed with your other choice of colours it's perfect!! And that flower is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card...that platinum is so beautiful. I looks simply fabulous paired with that beautiful pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Chriss ... what a stunning platinum background ... and a fantastic, texture-y, dimensional bloom ... I want to touch!! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out, mon amie! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your flowers is incredible. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)