Friday, March 13, 2015

Thinking of you CASe this Sketch



Just a very quick post for my CASe this Sketch, a beautiful sketch from Gayatri and I am combining with the new Fusion Floral challenge.  
Playing with the floral inspiration, right down to the colours!  I used and old Flourishes set (Clematis) that I thought would be perfect for a case of the flower (although these in the Fusion pic are Anemones I think).
I made this card in probably 15 minutes.  I literally scribbled the Copic markers, three colours total, and then added the centers with a Spica black pen and then cut a stitched frame and tilted.  The Thinking of You sentiment is from Mama Elephant for SSS Summer Garden.  The card is headed out to my MIL. 
Quick post...hugs



12 comments:

  1. Oh, your card is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job stamping! This is so pretty! I love your design! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this Chriss ... Those flowers are stunning and the design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for both sketches, Chriss! And beautiful! I thought those were Anemones, thanks!! and thanks for playing cards at CTS!! Have a great weekend...
    =] Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card, Chriss!!! The flowers are lovely!!!!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment!!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, Chriss! Lovely card! Love the slight tilt! Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Chriss ... just lovely! Your MIL will be delighted! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the corner stamping with the added frame it turned out wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you've tipped the center panel, Chriss! Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful...love the colors and your amazing design! And in 15 minutes too, I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion and CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)