Friday, September 5, 2014

Lovely Leaves

Happy Friday!
Just a quick post for now with an Autumn birthday and leaves theme.  I made the card with a single leaf stamp, origin unknown (maybe Making Memories).  It has such a fine detail in the veining, really beautiful!  I used SU inks (Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard & Cajun Craze) and PTI Canyon Clay. Just plain stamping and masking.
Simple as that.  The sentiment (Happy Birthday) is PTI that I cut apart and the Autumn stamp is a SU from a Season's set that I have had in my stash for quite a while.  Glad that I have held onto some of these older and very useful stamps!

I am linking up to the latest Curtain Call- Lovely Leaves
SSS Monday (Bold stamping) and SSS Wednesday Challenge to create a project with stamping on it. 
Thanks so much for stopping by...have a wonderful day!
hugs, Chriss




7 comments:

  1. Leaves never go out of style and this card is perfectly Stylish!! Love the stamp and the colours your chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss, I love this card... and your style! Perfect masking... just gorgeous colors. I think I love it!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! You did some fabulous masking and the colors are stunning!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Chriss, I wish you had entered this in other challenges because it's such a winner to me!! I'm going to pin this so the world can see it! It's exquisite!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, this is a pretty card, but the one I was gaga over was the teacup with flowers and the happy in the circle. I'm pinning that gorgeous card!! Sorry, I got excited about pinning so I hit the pin button before I hit publish on my comment and then I hit the back button, and well, there you go. Now this is saying this is published and I'm not even done typing. What? I'm nothing if not amusing just to watch me fritz about! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Autumn leaves card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)