Friday, May 7, 2010

Tuesday's bring Cosmos

Good Friday to all! I made a card for the Tuesday Trigger weekly category over on the Moxie Fab World blog. This week's trigger was presented to us from Nina Brackett of Crafting in Croatia. She showed us a pretty purse she had her eye on and here is what I came up with :)
A very simple card using Prima flowers that I had in my stash, some K and Co. paper scraps and the perfect Cosmo Cricket polka dot dp. I used a new MS "Quilted Edge" border punch (I like this one a lot!) on the K and Co. paper and added some floral pink rhinestones to the open circles of the punched work and some larger ones to the flower centers. A really easy card that I think I just might duplicate in some other colour combinations.
Thanks Nina for the great inspiration!
Have a great rest of the day and a good start to your week-end!
Chriss

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chriss! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)