Friday, February 12, 2010

Origami flower for PTI

Hi there!
Another post, 3 in a day!
This time I created an Origami flower to answer a challenge set forth from Nichole. There will be a new stamp set called Asian Fusion, designed by Melissa B., on the 15th. I have some Japanese paper in my stash, so I went for it. It took me 3 times to create this flower, no kidding...AND, my son finally helped me with it! I am not a map reader or instruction reader. I read them, but the final result is never what it should be, just ask anyone that knows me ;)
Well, onto the card. The card base is PTI and across the front I stamped the Back to Basic Petal power in SU tango orange. I also stamped a tea pot from PTI Teatime and a PTI Labels 1 frame and cut these out, mounted to the front of the card and placed a few punched MS fronds under the label panel. I adhered the Origami flower with small sticky dots to keep that flower in place. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)