Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Muse Christmas Visions inspiration





Creating cards every week of the year!



Here is a card that I made for the current 
Cornelia provided not one, but four inspirational cards for us!

Here they are,





Its probably not too hard for you to figure out which card I was heavily influenced by...
those colors and the fun, whimsical elf really tugged at my heart!  I don't have an elf image, but I thought this little tree from a Memory Box set was equally fun!  Have you had time to play along yet?  There is still lots of time, as it is a month long challenge.

Thanks so much for peeking in!

Chriss



2 comments:

  1. Such delicious bubbles of fabulous colour, Chriss ... contemporary and Christmassy ... and a delicious frame for that cute little tree! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)