Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Happy Christmas wreath

Time for another Muse: Christmas Visions installment!


Just 4 more months until these cards need to be in the mail!  I can honestly say, that on today's date, I am behind!  Way behind, so, let's get to crafting!


I ordered this new Memory Box stamp set from Ellen a few weeks ago and I am so VERY happy that I did!  I love the style of this set to stamp. emboss or paint!  It also has sentiments, a bird and single flowers and branches...really lovely!
I stamped in Shabby Shutters distress ink and then took out the Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints.  I added WOS to my mistletoe berries and used a Lil' Inkers stitched die to cut out.  The background uses the KGT paints also and the sentiments (from the same set) are stamped in PTI smokey shadow ink, 3 times with the help of MISTI.What inspires you?  the water colour element, wreath, colours, sketch?  Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery!
Have a great day!
Chriss



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)