Thursday, February 12, 2015

Second Cup for MUSE


Back with a second cup on Michele's MUSE card!  Love the elements that she has offered and just had to make another :)
I always like to have Wedding cards on hand and while I had some of the supplies and plenty of inspiration for this week's card, here is what I came up with while playing around.
Another PTI frame (gosh I love these) a die cut word (from MFT?) some SU doilies that were die cut from PTI Melon Berry and the background is stamped in SU craft Very Vanilla onto PTI Kraft card stock.  The sentiment is a NBUS from SU "For the New Two" stamped in Baked Brown Sugar.  For a little more dimension and pizazz, I twirled up some nice waxed quilting thread to place behind the Always and then added my little hearts and the two newlywed birds.  Couldn't leave well enough alone and I decided to add little gold seed beads...
So, the background, pretty wonky, right?  Haha!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
hugs-Chriss

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding card using those neutral tones. I love the little bit of doily peeking out in the frame corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wonkiness, the subdued neutrals and the pop of melon is a perfect companion. It looks like the frame took that inking perfectly! Really pretty... thanks for this wonderful 'second cup.'
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doilies are fabulous in the background. Awesome and creative card. Saw this at Muse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've captured the feeling of the Muse but made it feminine! So glad you joined us (again!) Chriss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this card Chriss ... my you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and feminine, Chriss ... the colours are just lovely together and I love the background ... that texture and dimension of the nest of twine and those gold beads are fabulous with the little wooden love birds and hearts! Fabulous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)