Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SYS 2 Day 11 Playday!

Oh, I know, I know!  I seem to be missing homework for days 3-10.  Haha, I hope to get to some more crafting and posting, but in the meantime, here is a card that I had a blast making.  Totally inspired by Laura Bassen from the playday last day of classes for this excellent course!  So happy to have been able to spend the time to take the class!

I am looking at my stash of stamps in a totally different way with new eyes!
here's the card...
This is made with a little set that I had from Basic Grey, a NBUS that I came across last week during a 15 minute organizing episode.

The leaf is a two step stamp and the little squirrel, well, I guess that's why I may have bought in the first place!
The sentiment is comprised of two PTI stamps and an old SU stamp.
Thanks for the visit!

-hugs- and have a great day!
Chriss

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed seeing you stretch your stamps ... this is so adorable!! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)