Monday, March 17, 2014

CAS-UAL Fridays Amazeballs!



I finally had time to make a card for the CAS_UAL Fridays Shades of Gray challenge.  Just about last minute...the deadline for entries for this challenge is fast approaching!  This Friday 21st, I think.
I won this set from CAS-UAL Fridays last month and I think that I am going to have a blast creating some really fun cards!
For this one, I stamped the words in PTI gray and Hawaiian Shores, then the circles pattern in the gray.  I then coloured with some Copics, two shades of grey and two aquas (you can see them in the photo below) and that is it!  I think it packs a lot of punch for a no layer card...  such a simple card for me to give to a great friend! 

Thanks for taking a peek!  Hope that you can join in on the challenge if you haven't already.
Hugs,
Chriss 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colour palette...those circles are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grey and I love your card ... Your colouring is so perfect!! I hope you are having a good week Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun...fun card! love the blue with all the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love that you added a touch of blue. Thanks so much for joining CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design! I love the circle theme! Great little pops of colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)