Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Birthday PTI from Chriss



Don't be scared...Happy 7th Birthday Papertrey Ink!
It has been a wonderful 7 years and I am happy to have been able to enjoy seeing this creative team grow in leaps and bounds.  Nicohole has put out a very fun challenge today, to make a birthday card for the PTI 7th anniversary and to send them to the PTI warehouse workers.  We are to take a pic of the card for our blog of course and...to take a pic of us holding the card...scary!
Oh well, it's a celebration right?  I actually had some fun taking the photo of myself holding the card :)
I used a sentiment from Think Big Favorites #7 that I stamped in Smokey Shadow on velum and heat embossed. The beautiful botanical images are from the Meadow Greens set from last July and I randomly added some Copic markered dots of blackberry to the white blooms.  The card front is Limeade Ice and I used a Giga Guide Line 1 impression plate to emboss the lovely floral and then placed my stamped bloom in the center as the focal point.
Hope that you like the card.  It has been addressed and stamped and it will be off to Ohio tomorrow morning. 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)