Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shaped CAS (on Sunday)

Happy Sunday?  Is the Fall weather treating you good today?  We have overcast skies again, not much rain though...unfortunately.
I saw that there is a new challenge over at CAS on Sundays.  I am combining it with the Moxie Fab World's Stickers and Tape challenge.  We are to make a shaped card, something that I RARELY think to create.  It was the perfect opportunity for me to do so and I flew with it.  It's still Sunday!
  I used this pretty new paper from CRATE for the birdhouse, hand cut the triangular rooftop, created the "snow" with an original MS border punch and added a Crate sticker from the same collection (Sleigh Ride) for the sentiment.  The surround on the bird entry is a MemoryBox die that I glued on and then used a Spellbinder petite scalloped circle to create the opening.  The bird is also from MemoryBox and I used some chipboard and polka dotted paper to die cut 2 bird shapes.  I layered onto the chipboard for a good sturdy bird.  Did the same for the MY Favorite Things leaf that I used as a wing.  The roof edge trim is from the dollar (and a half) bin at Michaels.  Easy Peasy Yay!

Thanks for taking a peek, hope your Sunday is fun!
The Stickers & Tape Challenge
                                              The Moxie Fab World

~Chriss~

5 comments:

  1. Love your bird house! Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty birdhouse. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I love how you drew inspiration from the CASE card...awesome design! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chriss! Thanks for linking this up to the Stickers & Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)