Thursday, September 26, 2013

Jean Talon Market-Montreal


 Hello, hello!

I wanted to show you several photos of the Jean Talon Market in Montreal.  I was visiting family last week and we always go to the market after our lunch at Pizzeria Napoletana in "Little Italy".


Beautiful Glads

Eggplants and straw flowers. 

Potatoes, hanging garlic and big leeks! 

Maple syrup from last Spring and my 27 yr. old daughter  clowning around with a rather large cabbage-oh my!



Thanks for taking a peek- I will have some cards to share over the next few days.

Chriss

2 comments:

  1. Great shots! You ought to link up here http://www.our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.co.uk/ ... Your daughter is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time, back in "Canadia" as our US friends used to say. Love the STACK of maple syrup...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)