Monday, April 22, 2013

Honoured and Thankful

Hello and happy Monday!

It is a gorgeous day here today and I am feeling so happy and thankful for this wonderful paper crafting community that I feel a part of every day.  
A couple of weeks ago I received an email from Cath.  The Cath.  
I thought... perhaps a survey?  More than happy to participate for the paper crafting world.  
Oh dear...this was an invitation for a Moxie Fabber of the week.
I read and re-read.
I went over to my husband and whispered that I had received an "invitation" from Cath to be a Moxie Fabber of the Week, quickly stating that I must have received it by mistake.  I waited a few more hours and screwed up the courage to reply and ask if this had been sent to me by mistake...surely it must have been sent in error because, you see, I have never been published.  Cath was quick to reply and I have been giddy with excitement and nervous for these past couple of weeks.  I am so blessed to be a part of this wonderful paper crafting community with so many kind people out there.  I LOVE this "hobby" and I truly cannot imagine my daily life without playing with my ink, stamps and tools!

Thanks to all of you.  I feel honoured and so very happy.
Thanks again for stopping by and taking a peek!
Chriss

ps I have a day off tomorrow (Tuesday) and will show you a peek of a slice inside of my crafting space-a before and after picture.  Don't be afraid ;)

7 comments:

  1. Too cute, love that little chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the exact reaction as I did when I received Cath's email. Exact! I loved meeting you over at Moxie Fab World, and I think it's so cool that you have two s's in your name! Congrats and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time to your lovely blog. I came from Moxie Fab--congratulations, and you truly are MF. This is a super cute card, and my favorite of your favorites is that sweet little fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also my first visit to your blog, and I love it! You are so talented, and I'm honored to be able to "meet" you through Moxie Fab! Congratulations on your being Moxie Fabber of the week! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I'm so happy for you ... and I'm blushing at being mentioned ... That is so kind of you ... Love this little card too ... Enjoy your 'fame' and your day ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chriss, I popped over from MFW to congratulate you on being Moxie Fabber this week ~ fun thank you card!
    I enjoyed poking around your Blog too ... Beautiful creations and lovely inspiration photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind comments! Always nice to "meet" a fellow Canadian. From the photos of your beautiful garden, looks like your spring is far ahead of us "up north" this year. Congrats on being the featured Moxie Fabber!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)