Monday, November 5, 2012

Moxie Fab World challenges


Hi everyone!  Hope you weekend was a good one.  
Recovery on the East coast seems to be a little slow...I am thinking of you and sympathize with what you have to deal with, but I do hope you are a little better off than yesterday.
I have a double header today, kind of a repeat from a previous post, two cards for the Moxie Fab World challenges, Stitching and Sewing and Alpha Stickers.  You still have time to play!
The first card is a sparkling snowflake covered paper beaded snow flake and I used some little stickers from the Alpha package along with parenthesis' and the fun word.
The second card is a stitched oak leaf.  I love how the veins in the leaf are accentuated with the stitching.  I am making cards like crazy for a craft fair this week and hope to have time to take some photos for future posts...
Thanks for stopping by,
Chriss

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Chriss these are stunning! I love the snowflake beads ... and the fall card is so beautiful ... Best of luck my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)