Thursday, October 25, 2012

Moxie Fab X 2


Happy Thursday everyone!
To day, I have two cards for two of the Moxie Fab Challenges going on this week.  This first one is the Canvas, Cork and Burlap Challenge.
The patterned paper I used is again from the Authentique line that I played with yesterday and I used real red craft ink to stamp this Stampin Up image directly onto the cork.  I layered it onto another cork layer and I have used a Martha Stewart scallop punch at the bottom.  I was surprised at how easily the cork was punched!  In between the two layers, I added some music notes strips to give a little more definition.
The next card is for the Alphabet Stickers challenge.  I needed a masculine birthday card and came up with this.  The patterned paper was die cut with some Spellbinder leaves and layered onto a dark patterned strip of paper.  You can't see the pattern because of my poor photography:)  
I also die cut the FALL letters in the same papers and placed these onto chipboard for dimension and sponged the edges with some kraft coloured ink for a little more pop.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink and I used the alphabet stickers for the BEST word.  I think it really pops!  The frame adds just the right amount of masculine bling...right?
These were really good challenges for me to get inspired!  The challenge deadline is November 19th, plenty of time for you to join in on the fun and create too!
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.  I appreciate the visits!
Chriss

2 comments:

  1. A musical master piece. Lots of texture and interest. Great dimension and depth for the Fall card:) Happy Fall all y'all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the cork ... and your Fall card is so beautiful!! I love the colours, the leaves and the letters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)