Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Elegant Easter blessings

Good morning!  I made another Easter card last night...that means another entry into the challenge at Splitcoast for Spotted Canary.  There is a huge prize up for grabs.
I don't often create with yellows, but this card is chock full of yellows.  Inspiration is from the Magenta tile and the yellow daffodil.  I found some Bazzill card stock that I thought was a good match and created from there.  The patterned paper that I layered under the cs is a K & CO. one that I have had for a couple of years, you know the collections that Michaels had in the pretty pink boxes?  I can almost always find a pattern or colour in there when I am looking for a match of some sort.  As you can see, I used a MS border punch again on the edges.  I also stamped this PSX elegant egg in black onto the same patterned paper and cut out 5 of them to use as a border, instead of a lace.  The Magenta tile is sitting on a mega scalloped oval.  The Easter Blessings sentiment is also an older item, from SU Fancy Flexible Phrases.
Thanks for taking a peek!
Chriss
It's cold here today, 46 right now, but we have promises of the temps going to the low 70's.  Still no rain here and we sure do need it!

2 comments:

  1. Really wonderful! I love your punched trim, the flowers, and the ovals too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative to say the least! It is elegant and ever so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)