Thursday, July 29, 2010

a DTGD plethera

Hi there!  Hope you are all well and enjoying the sights from CHA..oh I wish I was there ;)
I have a card that I made and can mark off a few more DTGD challenges.  The card is for 
DTGD10tayloredexpressions, DTGD10melmel, DTGD10debdeb, DTGD10cindy_haffner DTGD10flowergal36 and a Flourish challenge, FTTC77 to use a pin.  In my case I have used a teeny clothes pin with a ladybug attached to it.  I have been hoarding these for 3 years now...so time to let a few of them fly ;)
I used this great sketch as the foundation to my card and then wanted a black/cream/red theme, so I stamped this little Lockhart geranium stamp and coloured with Copic markers.  The black and cream paper is another hoarded sheet of BG LilyKate.  The red patterned pieces are from DCWV Summer Dream Matstack.  The tag is a MS punch and the sentiment is from the PaperTrey Ink set Tea for Two Additions.
Thanks so, so much for looking!
Chriss

3 comments:

  1. WOW! This is beautiful, Chriss! I wish I was there too! Maybe we can go next year :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fabulous job - I love your adorable ladybug! Way to go using up stuff for the challenges!!

    I think we all wish we were there... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, this is fantastic and the clothespin with the lady bug is too cute! Great card! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)