Monday, April 26, 2010

Petunia Cupcake

Hello again! I seem to have gotten a touch of a second wind and created this card for Mojo Monday sketch #136 and, a brand new challenge

When I saw Julee's fabulous sketch, I had in mind to use my beloved little Lockhart Petunia cupcake stamp with this Basic Grey Wisteria paper...well, I created this in a Jiff!

I followed the sketch quite closely, adding my sentiment from PTI at the top of the Spellbinder Label that I used and positioned to peek out under the larger print paper. I added a MS border at the bottom and wrapped a vanilla taffeta ribbon around

the front. I popped up and layered my cupcake on a circle of the same Bazzil card stock that I used for the front of the card and then onto a blossom Spellbinder shape cut out of the same tiny print found in the 6 X 6 the Wisteria pad.

I loved how this turned out, especially since it did not take me an hour to create it!
Thanks for looking, and check out the new challenge! I have it linked above.
Chriss

6 comments:

  1. This is sweet! Perfect B'day card! Thanks for playing along at CCCB, be sure to come back every Tuesday for new challenge.
    ~kirsty vittetoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Beautiful pairing of papers with this cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the color combo you've used, and the paper and that stamp are perfect together. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cupcake! Love that it is petunias. Thanks for playing at CCCB. Hope you can participate in the next challenge as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is sooooo cute! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chriss..you have worked that gorgeous Wisteria paper beautifully....what a pretty birthday card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)