Friday, April 23, 2010

Orchid plant for Mom

There is another Verve release tonight with some challenges that have been going on this week. I made this card for this sketch challenge VSAPRBP2 using the Queen Bee 6 X 6 paper pad from Pink Paislee again.
My phalaenopsis stamp is from Lockhart and stamped in Memento London Fog onto a linen textured cs and coloured with Copic markers. I arranged the different patterned paper shapes according to the sketch and used an EK Success scalloped photo corner punch for the right hand "stitched" detail, as my sewing machine was sewing great nests of thread under the card! I will have to determine what needs adjusting on her.
The sentiment is from the PTI set Delightful Dahlia.
Hope you have a great Friday!

Chriss

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job, Chriss! That plant is sitting in my office right now (my boss brought one in and it looks identical!) Lovely paper choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)