Monday, April 12, 2010

I got Sketchy and went to pieces

Good Morning all! Hope that you had a great weekend and are ready for a good week ahead!
I have been trying to participate in a few challenges and made this card for three challenges, The Color Throw Down #87 (ETA I have missed the deadline for this challenge)using the Get Sketchy #33 layout and my final entry for Moxie Fab World "Picking up the Pieces" challenge. I have so enjoyed participating in the challenges and without further ado...
I knew that I have the perfect paper from K and CO. for the Color challenge and really, there is hardly any stamping in this one, just the PTI sentiment from Delightful Dahlia. I did a fair bit of cutting out the lacy doilies and a leafy branch, all of
which I arranged according to the sketch on a card front that I made with a line textured piece of Bazzil that I embossed with the PTI Giga Guide Lines texture plate.
I placed the cut out flower with Mom in the center of one of the doilies on a piece of dimensional foam.
Such an easy card with these great colours and fun sketch. Thanks for taking a peek!
Hope that you have a great Monday!
Chriss

3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! I love the doily feel of the circles! Great job with Get Sketchy 33!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great DP! perfect for the sketch - a lovely Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chriss! Thanks once again for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! You've been a very busy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)