Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pot of Gold!

Hello again,

I was able to finally complete this sketch from Jen (the 1st in a series of 4) for the big prize that she is giving away. I am all caught up now, waiting for the next Saturday sketch.
I guess you won't be totally shocked that I have, yet again, used some of the Basic Grey Origins dp and some K and CO. too!

I wanted to make a few more St. Patrick's Day cards and this is one of them. The card is pretty self-explanatory and I made some more of these ruffled flowers. They are a lot of fun to make because you get to use some of your smaller pieces of dp scraps.
The sentiment is from the PTI set "Luck of the Irish" and I cut the ring from the circle sentiment using my round Spellbinder dies.
The ribbon is a new treatment, for me at least! I wrapped it under the card front before adhering to the card base and I just created the folds in the ribbon, tacking them down as I went with my tape runner.

Thanks for peeking in again,
Cheers!
Chriss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)