Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playing with PaperTrey

I am having some fun with this Boards and Beams set that I have had for a few months, but just recently inked it up and made a card.  I used basic gray ink on a textured Prima card stock and coloured with some Copic markers.  Popped with dimensionals onto a Nestability Label die that I ran through the distressed lines CB embossing folder.  The trees with this Boards and Beams set were stamped with Always artichoke and coloured with a Copic marker too.  I cut them out and placed in front of the picket fence that was made using the MS punch.  I really like this punch for a more folky/country setting.   I am imagining different seasonal images I can create using the same house (pumpkins, Christmas wreaths) and hope to work on those in the near future.  The sentiment is also from the same PTI set and I really like how the fonts are mixed.  I border punched the top and bottom edges with an EK Success punch and them placed on a darker green shimmery cs, also from Prima.  The card base is covered in an SEI dp from the Dill collection pack.  Have a great day, and thanks for visiting!
Chriss

1 comment:

  1. this is just a beautiful card I wish everyone could see it in real life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)