Friday, June 26, 2009

VSJUN01 & MojoMonday92 Special Edition


Here it is, finally a post ;)  It's my Mojo Monday sketch from Julee, owner of Verve stamps.
I chose a Lockhart image (this fun hen) for the main panel and stamped it in Memento black Tuxedo ink and then coloured with my Copics.  Cut the image out with the label 4 die and layered it onto another larger panel.  The blue panel is SU' Not Quite navy and I used the ticket corner punch on the corners.  The white base of the card was put through the CB folder and I did the same for another 1/2 panel in Riding Hood Red and added some ribbon of the same colour and 3 tiny rhinestones at the top and bottom of the sentiment.  The Heartfelt Thanks is from Verve.  This is the first in a series of special sketches from Verve for the next release.  Thanks for taking a peek!
Chriss

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)