Friday, June 26, 2009

Summery Rickey bouquet

Back again with the 3rd sketch that I call my Lime Rickey bouquet.  (Julee, I turned the sketch on the side to accommodate the floral image, hope that is OK)  
I really adore all of the great stamps out there that we can colour in with markers.  I stamped this Lockhart image with basic gray from SU' and coloured with a few Copics.  I added some crystal effects onto the water (just for my friend Yvonne) for a little more dimension.  The panel was cut from a Spellbinders label4 and layered onto another larger L4 that I cut out of a coffee sleeve from Panera and pierced the edges.  I like the organic feel that I think it lends to this bouquet along with the vintagey wood button from Papertrey Ink.  I added a flower punch-out from an acrylic package and placed that on top of the same shape that I punched out from the dp I used for this card, BG Lime Rickey.  The button treatment is placed on top of a Heidi Swapp ghost flower and the 2 Lime Rickey center panels are edged with a white border punched from EK.  Thanks again for another great sketch Julee!

1 comment:

  1. This may be my favorite!!! I want to see be sure to bring this and all your cards to breakfast

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)