Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hi There C&S for Mojo #80


I really like how clean looking this card turned out.  The white with the Always Artichoke contrast makes an impact (in my humble opinion) This is for Julee's Mojo Monday, #80!  Wow, that's a lot of sketches to share.  Thanks for another really good one Julee. I really had fun today with my new Spellbinders Label Three dies.  I think they look so good, especially embossed.  I also experimented somewhat with my Copic markers and I do like the results of the container colours.  Those Copics are like magic ;))

~recipe~
stamps SU fancy flex. phrases, blooming with love
paper SU 6 X 6 pad, always artichoke cs
ink Mem. tux. blk., SU always artichoke
access. Spellbinders L3, copic markers, MS fronds punch, SU always art. marker, SU taffeta white




3 comments:

  1. Yvonne E. WhittingtonApril 2, 2009 at 7:37 PM

    Another beautiful card!!! I also like the clean and bright look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The colors are wonderful and the image turned out beautiful. Great job:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)