Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweetest Birthday

Here are a couple of cards that I made for Roxie"s sketch challenge over on Splitcoast. Thanks for another great sketch!
This first card is awaiting a sentiment (Mother's Day) that should arrive in the mail tomorrow. The stamp is called Nested Teacups from Impression Obbsession.  I ordered a few of their new ones last week and I am really having fun playing with them! I coloured the image with the Copics that I have, so was limited somewhat (I need to get a few more of these markers ;)  The background of these cards are actually strips of dp that I thought complimented the cards in their colour combinations.  This second card actually does not have any real stamping on it, other than the sentiment and the ice cream "cup" part.  I stamped the back of a Starbucks coffee sleeve in creamy caramel from SU! with the SU! bg Aida Cloth stamp.  The papers are BG from the Cupcake paper pad and the "ice cream" is glazed with crystal effect and then sprinkled with MS glitter and propped up on a dimensional.  The flowers are Prima with a Queen & Co. orange freckled brad.  The swirl is a Sizzix die.
Thanks for taking a p{{k
Ch{{rs,
Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)