Saturday, March 21, 2009

Floral Symphony Spring and Summer


I made these 2 cards for Julee's Mojo sketch, week 78.  I had a lot of fun with these new flowers of hers called Floral symphony.  This 1st card is my Spring card with the glittered butterfly and the other is my Summery card.  The papers used for both of the cards are from the BG Marrakech pack, very rich colours and I like them!  The chenille daisy border is a new product from me that I ordered from Ellen Hutson earlier this week (fast shipping with Ellen's company and SO carefully wrapped/packaged) and it is very luxurious.  All the flowers were stamped in SU! pumpkin pie and coloured with my Copic markers.  I haven't added any new ones to my collection, so I apologize if you are getting tired of the same family of colours. I love the font that Julee used to make the sentiments, just the right amount of a little flourish with some of the letters.  It's really a fun set and one that I will use over and over.  The flowers are just so much fun to colour in!
~recipe~
stamps Verve Floral Symphony
paper BG Marrakech
ink SU pumpkin pie, basic gray
Access. Spellbinder oval and circle dies, MS butterfly punch & glitter, SU riding hood red taffeta, Copic markers, CB ef





Thanks for taking a p{{k
Cheers, Chriss

   ~recipe~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)