Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mojo Monday challenge week 74



Here is my submission for Julee's Mojo Monday week 74.  This is the sketch we had to work with.  I made this card for my best friend's daughter.  She will be having a baby in August.  I stamped the bird image on a piece of BG "bluebird" paper and cut that out, then mounted it onto a white square (cut with my Nestabilities dies) that I pierced the top left and bottom corners.  I like the outcome of the card and will be happy to get it in the mail today.  I added some stamped and punched out flowers to the top left corner and added a single one to the ribbon.  The ribbon is a May Arts that I have been hoarding for just the right card.  I still have a little more of it ;))
Recipe for this card
stamps      : SU! A Little Birdie Told Me, K & Co. Amy Butler Floral
paper        : SU! So Saffron, BG (all from the Urban Prairie pack) Petticoat, Bluebird & Patchwork Quilt
accessories : May Arts ribbon, Nestabilities square & oval dies, rhinestones & brads by MM

Thanks for taking a peek
Ch{{rs!  Chriss


2 comments:

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)