Follow by Email

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mojo Monday challenge week 74



Here is my submission for Julee's Mojo Monday week 74.  This is the sketch we had to work with.  I made this card for my best friend's daughter.  She will be having a baby in August.  I stamped the bird image on a piece of BG "bluebird" paper and cut that out, then mounted it onto a white square (cut with my Nestabilities dies) that I pierced the top left and bottom corners.  I like the outcome of the card and will be happy to get it in the mail today.  I added some stamped and punched out flowers to the top left corner and added a single one to the ribbon.  The ribbon is a May Arts that I have been hoarding for just the right card.  I still have a little more of it ;))
Recipe for this card
stamps      : SU! A Little Birdie Told Me, K & Co. Amy Butler Floral
paper        : SU! So Saffron, BG (all from the Urban Prairie pack) Petticoat, Bluebird & Patchwork Quilt
accessories : May Arts ribbon, Nestabilities square & oval dies, rhinestones & brads by MM

Thanks for taking a peek
Ch{{rs!  Chriss


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! How did you do the butterflies? I love the color choices you made:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)