Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mojo71, another Valentine






Another MojoMonday sketch from the very talented Julee.  She provides a sketch every Monday on her blog, Mojo Monday, that I like to have a go at.  I always feel that I work a little harder on these sketches and usually like the outcome. Here is mine for week #71, very pink and green.  This is the very first time I have ever used rub-ons.  I have been wary to use them as I don't consider them a handmade art form, but these were so pretty and I have had them for over a year, so I decided to (gasp!) use them.
The card base is a rice textured Bazzil tea green cs.  I used the swirls Cuttlebug folder on a third of the card.  The dp i used for this was another coveted item from my stash, some Cloud 9 Design "Be Loved" sparkle paper that went with the rub ons.  You see, I seem to have the "whole set" syndrome at times...  The rub ons are framed with some pretty swirly brackets from Cuttlebug and pasted on and secured with Making Memories pink brads.  I also used a Cuttlebug knotted frame that I mounted the sentiment on another Cloud 9 dp in the same series and framed it with my nestabilities square dies.  The ribbon is pink taffeta from SU! Here is a close-up of the framed sentiment.  Hope you like this.  Thanks for checking in,
Chriss
[Mojo71Sketch.gif]

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo on this! Great job on Julee's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)