Friday, September 25, 2009

Sparkly Mojo Cupcake


I finally got some time to play this morning!  There are so many challenges that I have not been able to kepp up with because of my work schedule, I will try to do some catching up over the next couple of days.  This first one is for the Mojo 105 challenge.  I have so many ideas to use this one with...!  I love the idea of using punches, I think they add a lot with little effort, so this was quite easy.  I punched out all of my circles using the 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 SU punches and some PTI designer papers.  I backed these onto some pumpkin pie cs.  The card base is also pumpkin pie and i covered the top and bottom parts with some MM dp that I purchased last year at Target.  I layed the circles on this and cut off the edges of the two circles that were hanging off of the card edges.  Next, I layered a spider web border that I made with a MS punch and glued a narrow pumpkin pie ribbon down the middle and added the cute MM bat brads.  The image was stamped with Mem. Tux. ink onto a cream cs and coloured with Copic markers.  The paper cupcake base was stamped directly onto the dp, cut out, and placed on top of the cut out cupcake.  I then some dimensionals onto the cupcake back and placed onto a layered Labels 3 Spellbinder shape.  I also placed some glue onto the black confetti on the cupcake top and I used some black MS glitter.  It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but it is quite sparkly in real life!  The sentiment was stamped in black craft ink and clear embossed.  Thanks for taking a peek,
Cheers!
Chriss ~recipe~

stamps Impression Obsession cupcake, SU sentiment
ink Memento Tuxedo black, SU pumpkin pie to sponge some edges
paper PTI Hocus Pocus paper pack, MM 6 X 6 pack from last year
access MS spider web border punch, glitter, MM brads, SU ribbon

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)