Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Cute Penguin Tag

Welcome to Muse: Christmas Visions installment for 
Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!






Here is my tag with the theme of snow...and in my case, a snowflake background for this cute penguin!





I used the Hero arts Stamp 'n Cut penguin set and he is covered with Wink of Stella.  The back ground flakes are an older Spellbinders Impressabilities metal stencil, liberally coated in Versamark that I ran over my SSS Sea Glass card stock in my Big Shot.  I then sprinkled on the Hero Arts PUFF embossing powder and heat set.  The edges of the tag were edged with Versamark and dipped into black embossing powder and heat set.  A narrow checkered ribbon and some jingle bells finish this tag off.

Thanks for taking a peek!


18 comments:

  1. Simple but really beautiful!!! This penguin is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little penguin and I love the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER cute, Chriss. I love the adorable little penguin. Thanks for sharing in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute penguin and I like the snowflake background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tag! I love the textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love this cute penguin and the background is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Chriss, what a gorgeous tag. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, sweet friend! Blogger has not been nice to me the last few days... no email at all!
    So happy he got straightened out so I didn't miss this darling tag! SNOW CUTE!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! Your tag was my inspiration for today's tag making! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute little penguin on a pretty background. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute...love the background too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet...love your adorable penguin, too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That texture-y snowflake background is so deliciously magical, Chriss ... the perfect spot for that sweet, shimmery little penguin! Great to see you here, my friend! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pretty sparkle on this adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)