Friday, September 11, 2009

My new turkey gal

Here is a card I made for the Flourishes new release, using the sketch found on the Flourishes blog.  I had a lot of fun paper piecing my new turkey gal from Impression Obsession.I used this older Basic Grey patterned paper as I love the colour combo and wanted a fall feel, (I don't think a pink turkey would do...but then again...)  I think she is prettyjust as she is.  The feathers are also paper piced from a K and Co. dp with the same rich rust colour.  The card stock is SU really rust and the old in colour blue bayou.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Cheers, Chriss  

5 comments:

  1. Your turkey girl is the cutest turkey girl I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun color combo and LOVE the embossing and the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, this is just too cute!!! Great colors and patterns. LOVIN' the paper pieced turkey!!! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now isn't she just the cutest little Turkey Girl...I love your paper piecing, Chriss, and the fall colors and papers are just gorgeous!!! Hope you got some of the wonderful rain this weekend...we got 7-8 inches....whoohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh...cute Turky Girl!! What a fabulous job of paper piecing - I must give this a try...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)