Friday, September 25, 2009

Elegant pumpkin

Here is my interpretation of the sketch from Card Positioning Systems.  I have had this elegant pumpkin image from Impression Obsession for over a month now and have just got around to inking up and posting.  A very simple card, both in design and putting together.  I first stamped the pumkin onto ivory cs in a craft brown and clear embossed.  Colouring in was very simple with the Copic markers and I cut the image out.  The background and card cover was embossed with the Pumpkin Swirls CB folder on a pumkiny colour cs and I used the corner rounder on the edges.  The pumpkin was placed on another (textile) embossed piece of River Rock and cut with the Labels 3 Spellbinder.  I sponged the edges with pumpkin pie.  The buttons were tied with a pumpkin embroidery floss that I had and I punched out some leaves with a MS frond punch in the same textile embossed River Rock cs for a tone on tone effect.  That's it, I told you it was a simple one!
Cheers!
Chriss

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)