Wednesday, May 16, 2018

100th MUSE Christmas Visions

MUSE Christmas Visions 100th post !


Gallery submissions here 


For my card this time around, I heat embossed this beautiful WPLUS9 Christmas Rose Bouquet in Gold onto a watercolour panel (Arches cold pressed rough side) and used my Polychromos pencils to fill in and shade.  The Honey Bee sentiment was also heat embossed onto the bottom of the panel after the  colouring was finished.

So, what will inspire you?  
the colours?
the floral?
the gold?
the use of pencil colouring?
It's up to you to create a card for your Christmas stash!


There are prizes...


These 28 Simon Says Stamp ink cubes will go to one lucky randomly selected card in the gallery!





This collection of stamps and matching floral dies will go to one lucky randomly selected card in the gallery!



Thanks for taking a peek at my card!  
I hope to see you in the gallery!

Chriss




6 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fabulous surprise! Cannot believe we have reached post no. 100 already! I love poinsettias and there's loads of inspiration in Chriss's wonderful card, so I will definitely be playing along. I really need to get on with my Christmas cards AND I have taken a week off so I can spend time (both in and out of my craftroom) with my sister who will be visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant to post my earlier comment on the MCV blog.
    I do love your card, though. There's always something special about poinsettias for Christmas.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you been, my little friend? I've missed you and am delighted to see a post from you! Great job on the 100th Challenge inspiration! I love how you've colored the Christmas rose garland! It really pops against the blue background and the sediment is awesome in gold! Take care and don't be a stranger! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved our catch-up yesterday, Chriss … what a bonus to have a post pop up in my inbox this morning, too! Gorgeous... and congratulations to all on your 100th CV post!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you, Chriss ... and with this beautifully fresh and festive delight ... the gold embossing is gorgeous ... sets off your delicious colouring wonderfully! Congratulations on 100 MCVs ... hoping to play along! Hugs & Bisous, Anita :)

    I left a note at MCV ... unless there's an issue at my end, the Linky is playing up ... says it doesn't open until the closing date! A:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)