Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Muse Christmas Visions


Hi there!  
Time for another (hopefully inspirational) installment from the 
Muse: Christmas Visions team and it is my pleasure to share this card!

I am using two sweet stamp sets from Flora & Fauna today, "Holiday Watercolor" and "Winter Aviary".   I attempted some "random" stamping and here are the results.  For the image stampings, I used distress oxide inks and the black is Memento Tuxedo black.  The berries have a coating of Wink of Stella but a little difficult to see from the photo.




This is a perfect time to start/continue with your Christmas cards!  I made 24 of these!  

I hope to see you in the MCV gallery.

Thanks for peeking in today and I hope that I have shared some inspiration :)Chriss





9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The bird is so sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Winter Aviary set, Chriss ... you've made the most beautiful little playground for that adorable bird ... and all those darling little seeds to eat? No wonder he seems to be smiling! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweet, wintery card! Love the little bird and the random stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed...24! way to jump back into Christmas cardmaking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and so whimsical, Chriss ... such a fabulous background for that charming little bird! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love flora & fauna stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Relaxing Outdoor Cafes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Pet Friendly Cafe Perth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Pet Friendly Cafe Perth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)