Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Winnie & Walter Gold + W/C




Continuing with the Winnie & Walter Belated Birthday Bash challenges today and next up for me is the Gold and Watercolour challenge that Heather Hoffman  has presented us with!  Here is her lovely card...that gold and sparkling embossing on the vellum is gorgeous!



Here is mine.  I used the In Bloom Anna's Flora & Addie's Garden images to create a bouquet with some masking and embossed in gold on my W/C paper and coloured with my Kuretake GT paints.  The sentiment is from The Big, The Bold and The Happy, stamped with Versa Mark and then gold heat embossed.
I added some tiny gold splatters to finish.
Thanks for visiting and have a great Day!


4 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Chriss! You've got that masking thing DOWN girl!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous!! Love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful bouquet, Chriss ... your watercolouring is awesome ... and so gorgeous with the gold embossing! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so LOVELY!!! What a perfect layout - I adore the gold embossing with the watercolors! Thanks so much for playing along with my Gold and Watercolor Challenge at Winnie and Walter!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)