Monday, February 8, 2016

Framed and Off the Edge...

Doesn't that sound like a mystery title?  Well, it's just an intro for my card that I made for one of the Winnie and Walter Belated Birthday Bash challenges going on right now!


Kelly has challenged us to make an "Over the Edge" card.
Here is one that she made for her challenge featuring the beautiful Faceted Heart!






I am using one of the tulip images from the In Bloom: Addie's Garden set and stamped and masked the tulip head to make a frame.  I stamped in Memento Dove Gray ink and then used three of the reds from the Kuretake GT paints to mix up the different shades of pinks and fill in the colour.  The big Happy is from The Big, The Bold and The Happy stamp set...Oh, how I love this sentiment set with all of the sub sentiments and the mix of fonts!  I added 3 of the sequins from my first Winnie and Walter order.  
Such a sweet treat to receive :) 

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love how simple and stylish it is to look at
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really enticing me with that tulip, Chriss! Really lovely, and OH what a wonderful job of masking, and water-coloring!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Chriss ... those watercoloured tulips make just the most delicious border around that lovely sentiment! Perfect scattering of sequins! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chriss! Wow, I just LOVE your border of tulips in all different colors of pink! It's just perfect for a Mother's Day card. Your outline of black really compliments the black sentiment too. Wonderful job, and thanks for going off the edge with me : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)