Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

tiny bouquet for Kylie

I can't believe that I almost forgot to post this card I had made for the Time Out #24 challenge!  We are to CASE Kylie's beautiful card seen below.

I struggled with texture for the top portion, and, in the end used some petite pattern paper chevron in pale grey that I adhered to a white heat embossed card base and added a strip of grey PP to mimic Kylie's proportions.  I knew that I wanted my little bouquet to be in a mason jar, so that was stamped onto vellum, cut out and coloured with a blue Copic for the water.  The flowers were stamped onto a tag and I  watercoloured with distress inks.  The little ribbon is a hand dyed silk ribbon from Salt Spring Island and IRL has the same pinks and corals as the flowers.  Thanks for peeking in again!
Chriss

  

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty tag, Chriss ... that sweet mason jar posy is just delightful! I love how you've done the background ... the DP paired with the texture-y white embossing is fabulous! Always happy to have you play along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on Kylie's fabulous card. Love your jar filled with beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheap took a deep breath, looked down, cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses I was very ray ban sunglasses outlet australia comfortable. sale . ray ban sunglasses outlet australia head, ray ban sunglasses outlet australia Blue ray ban sunglasses outlet australia Stone Park, a Director chair and sat down. cheap loosened hands, hands folded behind his and ray ban aviator sunglasses sale then look to the bright sky. Noble moon, starry, summer insects beeps, maybe hustle and bustle of the city where only a quiet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)