Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Anita's Birthday

Bonne FĂȘte ma belle!
I don't know if this made it's way to Anita yet...but wishing her all kinds of wonderful wishes!
Bisous, Chriss

As this was a masking project, I will offer it up for the Mask challenge going on at Addicted to CAS and, beacause it is made with flowers and a butterfly, off to Hero Arts Nature challenge!
I used The Mama Elephant for SSS "Summer Garden" flower and was inspired by a beautiful birthday card that I had received from Anita last fall.  I made a mask for the selected flower and tried to create a tumbling effect.  The flowers were coloured in various shades of blues (at least the Copic blues that I own) until I achieved a colour that I thought was pleasant and centers of the flowers' curved pebble like shapes were dotted with a .2 fine black marker .  Lots of dots :)  My butterfly die cut is a recent PTI purchase and I used some grey vellum to layer.

Thanks for peeking in!


8 comments:

  1. Thank you so, so much, Chriss, your card (and goodies!) made it's way here ... it arrived today (or rather yesterday as it's now early hours Thursday!)! It's so lovely ... the colour combo is gorgeous and the delicate butterfly against those beautifully cascading flowers is fabulous! It's even more wonderful IRL that it is on the screen! I'm smiling ... still! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty masked border and pretty butterfly! I'm sure Anita loves it too! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, Chriss.. fabulous masking skills here.
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Chriss ... This is soooo beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....this is over the top beautiful. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! So beautiful! Thanks for sharing over at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where lawlessness, where ray ban sunglasses outlet australia unlimited ray ban aviator sunglasses sale arrogance here do . ray ban aviator sunglasses sale Cheap ray ban sunglasses sale australia decided to take revenge from the moment embarked on a frightened way. though living Of course, the underworld is also insane, ray ban aviator sunglasses sale with abilities, but cheap ray ban sunglasses australia also quite a lot of danger. Underworld Commander, nose licking the blood, both live gripped day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)