Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Silver Snowflake Holiday

Hi there!
It seems like a while since I have been able to create and post...but it's only three days...
When I saw the Muse card created by Vicki this week, I knew that I wanted to try my hand.  I was inspired with the use of the black card stock and gold, but used an almost navy colour and Starlite Silver ink from Tsukineko.  The snowflakes are a combination of SU and PTI.  I also used silver foil for the PTI Holiday die cut.  I cut another Holiday from a coaster mat to give a nice sturdy layer for the silver foil to sit atop.  The white layer that the sentiment is sitting on is a sparkly CS from SU that I think is no longer available, but I have some sheets in my stash that have been released from hoarding :)
I had to take this photo outside to day.  The interior shots were showing up a strange colour.  Thanks for taking a peek today...
hugs-Chriss

9 comments:

  1. Love those silver snowflakes! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful silvery snowflakes, and love the shiny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take! Love the holiday in silver - great Christmas card! Thanks for joining in at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Chriss this is so elegant! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and how I love your silver sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the silver and blue together - very frosty and still a wonderful interpretation of Vicki's Muse! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that die and blue and silver together just fab! Great take on the muse card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic colour combo, Chriss ... the cascading snowflakes behind the shimmery sentiment are gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The silver and navy is a lovely combo, LOVE that bold sentiment x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)