Friday, May 31, 2013

Pinwheel Wishes

Happy Friday all!
Where do the weeks fly to?  I have a card to share today that I made last week and I was inspired to take a photo of after seeing this fab photo that Cath offered up on the Moxie Fab World blog.
I had some scrap pieces of patterned papers that I just was not willing to toss and wanted to use them up so...I used a pinwheel die from Stampin' Up for the first time on scrap #1  and put a teeny black brad in the center. I glued the pinwheel to these two polka dot papers of which the black and white had a negative die cut into it (scrap #2) and punched a butterfly out of a yellow and white honeycomb (scrap #3) and I used Sakura pens in black and turquoise to add dots on the white honeycomb lines.  The butterfly has 3 little black rhinestones for the body definition and I die cut a cloud and stamped the sentiment.  I like how the card is simple and I think quite cheerful.
Thanks for taking a peek and hope that your Friday is fabulous!
Chriss

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chriss! Such a sweet card ... I love the colours ... the butterfly is beautiful and who can resist pinwheels?

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)