Monday, April 29, 2013

Graduate X 4



Happy Monday!
This is just a quick post with a sampling of some very simple Graduation cards that I made over the weekend.  I used oranges for the University of Texas and burgundy for Texas A&M...not playing any favourites in this town :)

I had a lot of fun using and mixing different alphabet stickers for some of the sentiments and as you can see, these are on the clean and simple side.

I am still working on the big organization of my crafting space and I am thinking that it may take a couple of weeks more.

Who am I kidding...it may take a couple of months more!!!  I am really thankful for my friend Yvonne, my strong cheerleader in all things organizing!  I hope you have a great start to the week!
hugs-Chriss

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are all wonderful, Chriss....the designs are all perfect for mailing and I especially love the rolled up diploma and the mortarboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Chriss ... love the cheerfulness of these which is perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your designs are very cute.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas here for CAS cards...love the embossing too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)