Monday, January 21, 2013

Moxie Fab Challenge embellishment card

Happy Monday!
I have been making cards... lots of Valentine, baby and birthday and wanted to share one today.  It is for a Moxie Fab Challenge to use 10 embellishments.  I used at least 10 (more like 30) rhinestones on this "quilt".  I consider this a fairly clean, easy and simple card having only stamped the sentiment and the quilt blocks at the top of the card (both from PTI Quilters Sampler) coloured in the quilt block with a Copic and used a Spellbinder die to cut my "Quilt" and adding all of the sparkly rhinestones.
Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you are having a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Chriss ... So nice to see you posting again too ... hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chriss! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)