Saturday, January 8, 2011

MFW~Gray is the new Black

Here is an entry for the Gray is the new Black challenge going on at the MoxieFabWorld.  I have loved gray and yellow for some time now and I think it makes for an elegant Wedding card.  I used this Cosmo Cricket paper from Everafter and made the flower embellishment from a couple of PTI flower dies and a Spellbinder floral.  A lot of rdges on the card are sponged with craft SU Going Gray.  Some stitching here and there, the perfectly sized Verve sentiment from Love Story, a MS border punch and the gray pearls that I bought at Ellen Hutson's give it the elegant finishing touch (imho)
Here is a close-up that shows the gray button I have been itching to use.
Thanks for visiting and I hope your weekend involves family and fun and some stamping :)
Cheer!
Chriss

10 comments:

  1. That is one elegant beauty! I'd never think to combine those colors but they're amazing together. Great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! So many great details on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Chriss ... your flower is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow love all your texture on this card Chriss really beautiful.....good luck with the challenge, I am joining Moxie Fab too and my card is number 23 maybe you would like to see my blog, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is drop dead gorgeous, Chriss....I love the gray and yellow color combo and what elegant details...a winner, for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. I love the combo of the browns and gray, something you don't see often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chriss! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)