Friday, July 30, 2010

A DTGD trio



Good morning, it's Friday :)
Another DTGD card for three of the challenges,DTGD10joanervin, DTGD10AmberDawn and DTGD10leighobrien
I am using another Lockhart stamp, this pretty peony bouquet.  I stamped the image in Memento London Fog and coloured/shaded with Copic markers.  The ivory panel that the image is layered onto is textured
with a PaperTrey Ink plate and then edged with soft orange.  I added some shabby seam binding that went with the image colours and the background paper.  The fancy oval brad is from MM and has an ornate texture to it.  The dp is from a Matstack called Once upon a time from DCWV...pretty selections in this collection.
I have tried a few times and different angles to get a better pic, but have not been successful...
I hope to be back later with another card,
Thanks for taking a peek!
Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)